Let’s face it — time is precious and should be spent doing things you love most with the people you love most. Use the below websites to help cut down on time spent running errands and shopping and have more time to do the things you really enjoy.
My two favorite time saving websites:
A new service that has become a complete lifesaver for my busy work week is online
grocery shopping. I have been using Walmart Online Grocery weekly since it launched in our city several months ago and am 100% satisfied with the service I have received. Using an online grocery service not only helps you plan out your weekly meals, it also cuts down tremendously on the amount of time it takes to grocery shop and even reduces the amount of impulse purchases you may be more likely to make in the store.
How it works:
- Simply create an account with Walmart Grocery either on your computer or in their app.
- Select your pick up day and time, and begin adding needed items into your cart. Helpful hint: Sign up here to receive $10 off of your first order.
- Arrive at the grocery pick up area of your preferred Walmart store and either call the number provided on the sign at your parking spot or easily check in on the Walmart Online Grocery app when you are on your way.
- A grocer will be at your car within 5 – 10 minutes to go over your order, load up your car, and provide you with a receipt of your purchase.
A few things I love about this service are that it is completely free, my items are always carefully picked, (produce is never bruised and meat and seafood items are always perfectly selected) and the customer service is excellent. Additionally, Walmart Online Grocery has recently added a same day pick up option. Forget to submit an order and in a hurry? For $4.95 you can select a same day pick up time and still get the items you need without having to run in the store and deal with the lines. Depending on how much of a hurry you are in, it may be worth the fee to have someone else gather your items for you.
Who doesn’t occasionally struggle with deciding what to wear for work, cocktails with friends, or your children’s early Saturday morning soccer game? And if you’re like me, you tend to get tired of the
same old items in your closet. LeTote provides you with the opportunity to rent (very gently used) clothing and accessories when you feel like your wardrobe could use a refresher. With a LeTote subscription (prices ranging from $39.99 to $59.99 a month) you will receive a personalized link to a customized and styled “tote” based on your answers to a short quiz you take upon signing up. You can either finalize the tote that your personal stylist has selected for you, or swap out items you do not want for other items available in their online closet. Once you have selected the perfect look for your week ahead, you finalize your tote and it is shipped directly to you in 2 – 3 days. Never let a boring wardrobe bring you to tears again!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up using this link to receive $15 off your first month.
- Take the short style quiz so your personal stylist can pick the perfect items to suit your style.
- “Love” items you would like in future totes within their collection. The more items you “love”, the more variety you will have in your future personalized totes.
- Once you receive confirmation that your tote has been styles and is ready to be customized, swap out any items you don’t like and add any items you would prefer. (*helpful hint: Items marked “best fit” are items that have been filtered to match your body type, shape and size).
- When you are happy with the items in your tote, simply finalize it to send your selection to their packaging department.
- Totes are typically mailed out within 24 hours and you will receive a tracking number shortly after the outbound tote has been processed.
- Once you receive your tote, wear your items as many or as few times as you wish.
- When ready, package your items into the provided postage pre-paid envelope and drop in any USPS box. (helpful hint: If there are any items you loved so much you don’t want to return, simply keep what you want and your card on file will be charged the special LeTote member price offered for each item once it has been processed by LeTote’s returns department.)
There are several features I love about LeTote. For one, you can pause or cancel your account at any time. I make my subscription stretch by pausing my account and only reactivating it when I know I am going to need an outfit for a special vacation (i.e. wedding, shower, vacation). Your account is not charged while your account is paused and you can reactivate it at any time for no fee. Another feature I love is LeTote‘s maternity line which includes a large selection of dresses, leggings, jeans, etc. You can switch to their maternity plan whenever you would like at the click of a button. Additionally, LeTote carries all of the most coveted brands including Trina Turk, French Connection, and BCBGeneration.
What are some your favorite websites and apps to save time? Comment below!